Peninsula Co-op’s Mission, Vision, Values & Principles
At Peninsula Co-op, we work together to build strong communities and benefit our member-owners.
Together, we will be the leading co-operative retailer in British Columbia, strengthening communities and enhancing service to our member-owners across Vancouver Island.
- People First
We conduct our business in a manner consistent with the following principles:
- We operate on sound business principles to protect the assets of our members while providing the highest possible patronage rebate.
- We are responsive to the needs and concerns of our members and customers.
- We honour the common principles of co-operatives.
- We contribute positively to the communities where we operate.
- We meet or exceed environmental standards.
- We value honesty, fairness, professionalism, loyalty and pride among Board, Management and Staff.