Peninsula Co-op is a Vancouver Island based co-operative with our core business in grocery, petroleum and convenience stores employing more than 350 full and part-time employees.
Our services include:
- 18 gas centres with convenience stores located on Southern Vancouver Island between Sidney and Duncan; in Comox and Campbell River.
- 6 local network cardlocks and 5 system-wide cardlocks.
- Home heating oil sales and distribution.
- Food Centre (full-service grocery store) located in Saanichton.
- Since 1977 we remain entirely locally owned and proudly share profits with our 100,000 member-owners, community and staff.
Through our Community Fund, we donated over half a million dollars every year to local charities, organizations, youth groups, student scholarships and community projects. In addition to supporting your local community, being a member-owner of Peninsula Co-op means you immediately begin sharing in the profits of the company. Rebate cheques are sent out at the end of each year, based on your purchases from the previous fiscal year. That’s money back in your pocket with no annual membership fee and no points that take years to collect.
Welcome to Peninsula Co-op! We truly are ‘moving ahead by giving back’.
For a one-time $27 investment you receive a lifetime Peninsula Co-op membership. As a member-owner of Peninsula Co-op you immediately begin sharing in the profits of the company.
This is one of the best investments you can make!
Peninsula Co-op on behalf of its members, was honoured not only with a nomination but as the humbled recipient of the Corporate Responsibility Award by the Association of Fundraising Professionals at National Philanthropy Day.
On behalf of all of us at Peninsula Co-op, thank you for your continued patronage so that we can continue to give back. The more we support each other, the more vibrant and sustainable our local community becomes.