Call for Nominations
Peninsula Co-op is 100% locally owned by our member-owners. Our members’ input is important to the long-term success of the Co-op. As a member-owner, you have the opportunity to nominate qualified candidates for the available positions on the Board of Directors and also vote in the annual Election of Directors.
Watch for notices about upcoming elections held in the Spring of each year.
The Nominations Committee seeks nominees with the following qualifications:
- The ability to act in the best interests of all Co-op member-owners and in the best interests of the organization as a whole.
- Solid business, leadership, community and operational experience.
- Experience with retail business operations, preferably at a multi-location level.
- Experience with the development of corporate citizenship and how its policies can have a positive impact on business, community and the environment.
- Knowledge and expertise in some of the following areas: marketing, branding, business development, project management, corporate/legal, strategic planning or mergers/acquisitions.
- A sound knowledge of financial fiduciary responsibilities, including the ability to evaluate the financial health and performance of the co-operative.
- Candidates must demonstrate a capacity to provide sound advice on a broad range of company, industry and community issues.
During nomination periods, nominees are required to complete the nomination package through the links below. Nominations received in any other format will not be valid.
Please note that the nomination period is currently closed.
During nomination periods, completed nomination packages can be submitted to:
Mr. Grant Hilliard, Chair
c/o Dave Hoy, CEO/GM
#1-2132 Keating X Road
Saanichton, BC V8M 2A6